Frequently Asked Questions
Placing an order
- We allow 2 complimentary exclusions during the meal plan customization step for your protein, vegetable, carbohydrate exclusions as no cost.
- (if) an exclusion is not available in the selections please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions regarding specific exclusions.
- On the stove: remove from container place on a pan heat 3-5 minutes
- On the microwave: optional remove from container place on a place heat 1:30-2 minutes | remove lid from container place a napkin over the container heat 1:30-2 minutes.
- Our meals are all natural, free of preservatives and delivered within hours of being cooked. Our meals will last up until the 5 day in the refrigerator. Meals can be freeze to preserve a longer duration.
- At this time, we do require all orders must be a minimum of lunch and dinner and breakfast can be added.
- Mighty Mealz are low in sodium. Only moderate amounts of natural kosher sea salt which makes our meals great for individuals with high blood pressure.
- Yes, in fact our Healthy N’ Go paleo plan is perfect for gluten free clients. Our baked goods are made from corn meal flour or almond flour. For members with severe gluten intolerances, we will simply exclude these items to exclude any potential for factory cross contamination.
- Our Paleo meal plan is a favorite amongst diabetics. This plan is free of processed carbohydrates, dairy, and artificial sweeteners making this plan very low in glycemic index.
- Clients that live in gated complexes must add “Mighty Mealz” to their guest list or provide an access code or user key to gain entrance prior to the delivery day. If the driver cannot enter the premises during the time of delivery, the driver must continue with their route as each driver in on a time constraint deadline. If a driver is asked to return back after the initial failed attempt, an additional $20.00 fee will be applied.
- There may be several reasons why you would not receive a delivery. Non-payment, a scheduled hold, our driver could not access your home, or anunforeseen delivery delay due to an uncommon and unavoidable circumstance. If you feel you have missed a delivery in error please call (818) 224-9627 or email email@example.com and a customer service representative will contact you at the beginning of the next business day.
- While your driver will be consistent with their delivery times, no specific time request can be accommodated as each driver has a set route that is mapped via satellite taking into account real time weather and traffic. Drivers are not permitted to change the order of their route on any given night.
- Your driver does not work off tips and is not expecting to receive them.However, if you feel your drivers service is exceptional, tips are surelyappreciated.
- $5.00 is the cooler bag fee
- Please leave the cooler bag out with the previous nights ice packs inside so that your driver can exchange them. We will replace the defrosted ice packs with fresh frozen packs each subsequent delivery. If the defrosted ice packs are not left out, drivers are not permitted to leave new frozen ice packs.
- An additional $5.00 will be applied every additional delivery week as passed.
- Please contact us at (818) 224-9627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any delivery issues.
- In order to make changes to your account three business days advanced notice must be given. Any changes to your delivery schedule or meal plan must be either be made through the personalized member portal, called into our office at (818) 224-9627 or emailed to us at email@example.com. Any downgrades to your meal plan will not take effect until the start of the next week, no downgrades are to be made mid-week. In order to make changes to your account two business days advanced notice must be given. Any change to your delivery schedule or meal plan must be either called into our office at (818) 224-9627 or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any downgrades to your meal plan will not take effect until the start of the next week, no downgrades are to be made mid-week.
- Any changes to your delivery schedule can be self managed through the member portal, phoned into our office at (818) 224-9627 or emailed to email@example.com three business days prior.
- All members are required to either cancel or suspend before Thursday 6:00 PM prior to next week’s delivery times.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. No CASH or international cards are not accepted.